суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

baseball high ohio record school




Did I pull it off or what? Six and a half hours of that dank, urine soaked hellhole known as school and six hours of work; the lesser of two evils. 12.5 hours of my life Iapos;ll never get back and on a friday of all days. But, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. I know I didnapos;t do terrific on any of the math bullshit I had to do, but there may be hope. And I know most of the Glenwood clique may still be wary of me, but�theyapos;re starting to accept me more. My point is, my friends, thereapos;s no sense in getting paranoid over every little thing because in the end, weapos;re all gonna die. So, why torment myself with the usual shit that I worry about? havenapos;t I earned this one night to live with peace of mind? una noche? si, santos, si.�vida es una puta. I think thatapos;s spanish for lifeapos;s a bitch or lifeapos;s a whore or slut or something like that. Whatever, Iapos;m tired as all hell. Canapos;t I just keep writing tomorrow? I�promise, thereapos;s gonna be a lot to write about. Iapos;m gonna be looking for a car, Iapos;m gonna see the new Oliver Stone movie about George Bush, and maybe Iapos;ll do something constructive. SANTOS, OUT

colt potato digger machine gun, baseball high ohio record school, baseball high ohio ranking school state, baseball high ohio ranking school, baseball high ohio poll school.



Комментариев нет: